Laser Teeth Whitening London
A smile is a beautiful expression that humans have, a kind act that is irreplaceable. When you meet people for the first time, one of the first things they will notice is their smile. If the smile is not bright enough, then your overall appearance would be dull. This appearance is determined by the color of your teeth. If your teeth are not white, you should not be worried, as it is possible to get them back to their former white glory, by use of teeth whitening procedures.
Everyone is different; and just as our hair and skin color vary, so do our teeth. Few people have sparkling-white teeth, although the teeth can become discolored as we advance age-wise. Tooth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the natural color of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surfaces. Tooth whitening process lightens teeth and helps in removing stains and discoloration. Whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure because it can effectively improve how your teeth look.
What is Laser Teeth Whitening?
Laser teeth whitening, also known as power whitening, is a technique widely used by dentists today to whiten teeth from any yellow discoloration. With this technique, a bleaching product is painted onto your teeth and then a light or laser beam shone onto the teeth to activate the whitening.
This form of treatment is so much in demand as it deals with problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, and teeth whitening. The treatment has gained extreme popularity from different parts of the world because of what it has to offer.
The process is used to brighten the teeth without any complications. No removal, cutting or etching on your dental enamel takes place. A professional dentist performs the brightening with the aid of active oxygen which decolorizes the destructing color pigments present in the tooth.
Click here for a list of the best cosmetic dentists in your area
The Whitening Process
– First, the gums are covered using a unique rubber compound which is done to protect them from the bleaching agent.
– Chemical products are used to activate a whitening product in Laser Whitening System. There is a red pigmented whitening gel, specially created for laser use. A hydrogen peroxide gel designed only for use with the laser is used.
– First, the teeth are cleaned, and the actual color grading of the patient is determined. Gums are covered by use of a special rubber to avoid sensitivity issues that may arise from the laser effect.
– A syringe is used to apply the whitening gel over all the frontal surface of the teeth, with a 2mm thickness.
– The applied gel is then activated using the laser hand piece beam in proximity. The bean is passed over the whitening gel repeatedly to remove all traces of discoloration.
Depending on the new color grading of the patient, they are then advised to avoid staining with liquid beverages and food.
A sparkling smile is a hallmark of health and beauty. That said, there are many advantages of whitening the teeth by use of the laser, and these benefits include the following;
1. Simple Procedure – It is a quick and straightforward procedure and does not involve a long surgical process to whiten teeth.
2. Speed – The major advantage of this method is speed. The procedure can be done in a span of less than an hour, a far quicker process as compared to any other method.
3. It is a non-invasive treatment – This means it does not cause pain or bleeding during and after the session is done.
4. There is no anesthesia required to this treatment, as the treatment is the least painful among the different teeth whitening methods.
5. Immediate Visible Results – After the procedure, results are evident as the treatment works against the irritating and stubborn stains.
If you are looking for Cheap Teeth whitening in London, this link is a great start
If you are considering to use this method to white your teeth, then you need to know about the different disadvantages that exist. These disadvantages include the following;
1. High cost involved – The procedure is one of the most expensive treatments that offer immediate results.
2. In some cases, some patients claim to suffer from tooth sensitivity after the procedure. The best way to work out on this issue is to consult with your dentist before the process.
Tea, red wine, coffee, tobacco and the natural aging of the teeth turn them darker or stain them over time. You can aid in keeping your teeth white by cutting on the quantity of foods and drink you take that can stain teeth. Smoking also contributes to tooth discoloration, and it is advisable to stop the habit. Make use of a fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth often. Cut down on how often you take sugary foods and drinks and visit your dentist often for checkup and recommendation.